If your answer is yes to any of these then this course is most definitely for you…..
An amazing fun packed day designed by UK award winning therapist Deborah King to enable you to enjoy an insightful taster into the wonderful world of touch and massage.
Designed for anyone from the complete novice to the professional therapist who is in need of a wee refresher session, this course is perfect for those who want to learn about massage and how to perform the basic movements and sequence without having to commit to a fully accredited qualification.
This one day beginners massage course is the ideal springboard for anybody wishing to go on to study Swedish/Holistic Massage. By the end of this fun and informal day you will be able to perform a confident and effective basic massage routine on your partner, family and friends…
What will you learn?
- Relaxation techniques
- History of Massage
- Benefits of Massage
- Contraindications to Massage
- How to give simple but effective massage
- How to be a good client and truly relax whilst receiving massage
- The healing power of relaxing others – Did you know that it is possible for the therapist to take as much of a treatment as the client during a massage?
- How to use various different massage oils, creams, waxes etc
- Massage Aftercare advice
An Amazing Course not to missed…
Our groups are kept small to ensure you get the attention you deserve
Price £149 including lunch and refreshments
Certificate of Attendance awarded
[Opt for Full Holistic Massage Diploma in March or April 2016 and we will give you £99 cashback towards your fees]
For details contact Georgina Holdsworth at Shining Light on 07714 276161
or Debs on 07429958343